Memory Card is a small portable hard drive which has flash memory and holds various types of files like images, audios, videos, movies, documents, etc. Memory cards are extensively employed on cameras, camcorder, cell phones and also on other electronic devices. You can find different types of memory cards available in market like SD card, CF card, Smart media, Thumb drive, Multi media card, etc. Sometime there will be a chance of losing files from these storage devices on account of accidental format while accessing memory card, deletion while previewing data on digital device and many more.
Let us consider one of the scenario like, you want to transfer some files from the storage device to the system hard drive you connect storage device to your system through card reader. At that situation you wish to format any drive on the system. Instead of formatting the system hard drive by accident you might have selected the storage device and formatted accidentally since the storage device is associated with your system. Hence this formatting process erases all the files stored on the memory card resulting in huge loss of data. Sometimes you wish to format memory with NTFS file system and that NTFS file system conversion process will delete existing files about the memory card leading to huge loss of data. In such cases you should use best memory card recovery software. By applying this software you can find how to restore formatted memory card and find lost or deleted files through the memory card or from any their storage devices.
Some of the other reasons for loss of data are mentioned below
• File system corruption: If the file system in the memory gets affected by some harmful entities like virus. When the file system of the memory card gets corrupted then it leads to inaccessibility of files in the memory card. If you use exactly the same memory on several electronic gadgets then your file structures with the memory card get damaged which leads to inaccessibility of data.
• Root Directory Corruption: Root directory is often a structure, which allows storing only a limited number of files in the memory card that can be approximately 256 files. In case you store many files with unknown file names then the root directory from the memory card indicate faulty location which results in huge data loss.
• Sudden power failure during copying process: When your files are getting transferred from storage device to the system hard drive and if there is a rapid power surge and system turns off abruptly as there are more probability then your card may get corrupted and also it affects synchronization relating to the memory card as well as your system due to which the copying process gets stuck which results in inaccessibility of files.
In such kind of circumstances, if you wish to recover your files which can be lost, deleted and inaccessible, then you can definitely use memory recovery software that assists to get back all the files from the different storage devices. This software also supports to recuperate deleted pictures from SD card, XD card, MMC, hard drive, mini Facts, Smart media, etc.
Some of the salient features of this software
• By using this recovery toolkit it is possible to recover photos from memory including 64 MB, 128 MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB and all higher capacities.
• This software restores photos from memory card or other storage devices after virus infection, improper shut down of system, instant power surge & abruptly elimination of devices.
• By using this utility it is possible to recover various kinds of music files of numerous popular formats like MP3, WAV, MIDI, MP4 etc.
• This utility will not change the original file and therefore conserve the original file name after recovery as well as sorts the recovered data based on file name, size as well as other attributes.
Hence this memory recovery software program is like a remedy for all your data loss problems. Simple interactive interface with this toolkit won’t allow you to face difficulty in retrieving files from digital cameras or any devices on your system.