Adobe Photoshop is an amazing image editing software widely utilized by both Windows and Mac computers. This application is used for image cropping, image zoom, resizing, adjusting brightness, etc. The images that have been edited or created using Adobe Photoshop application are generally saved using a PSD or PDD extension. Photoshop also allows the user to convert the flat images into different file formats like JPG, GIF, Tiff, etc.
This Photoshop application enables creation of PSD (Photoshop document) files that allows the user to work with the images. A PSD file is basically an image file used in Adobe Photoshop. It consists of features like masks, duotone settings, texts, clipping paths, and so on. Due to this features it is mostly used by photographers and designers to make the photo look more attractive. PSD file format supports various image types such as gray scale, indexed color, bitmap, RGB, and it can save images in the form of layers like text, shape, image, etc. i.e. the image can be viewed with Photoshop anytime. Sometimes due to some unavoidable conditions like abrupt shutdown, installing errors, virus attacks, etc. then the PSD file gets corrupted and become inaccessible.
Have you ever been faced this situation? If yes, then you need to find a better Photoshop repair tool. You can repair your corrupted PSD files and retrieve your deleted photos back with the help of PSD Repair software.
Reasons behind the corruption of PSD files:
- Abrupt System Shutdown: At the time of editing the photos using Photoshop, if the user suddenly shutdown the system then the PSD files gets corrupted and files become inaccessible.
- PSD file on damaged device: The PSD files can be stored in any storage device such as memory cards, External USB drive, pen drives, etc. and these devices get damaged due to any reasons, then the PSD file gets corrupted.
- File System Corruption: File system is used to keep the track of all the files in an organized way, if this gets corrupted in hard drive then it leads to the corruption of PSD files that are stored in the hard drive.
- Interruption while PSD file transfer:Sometimes the PSD file will not be open if there is any interruption occurs at the time of transferring the PSD file from one storage device to another. This indicates that the PSD file has become corrupted.
- Other reasons: Some of the other reasons which are responsible for the corruption of PSD files are application crash, improper installation, header file corruption, and so on.
Significant Features of PSD Repair software:
- PSD Repair tool is used to repair PSD file on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It is used for repairing broken PSD file from various storage devices like External USB drive, hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, etc.
- Photoshop repair tool repairs damaged or bad PSD and PDD files from various adobe Photoshop versions like cs1, cs2, cs3, cs4 and cs5.
- This software is used for fixing RLE compressed .PSD files and it consists of a preview feature so that after repairing the corrupted PSD file, the user can have a preview of that file before going to restore it.